Reporting to the Manager Sales, the Associate Manager Sales will actively engage in Sales of company’s cutting-edge technology based products and services and strengthen sales operation by creating effective sales management strategies.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
The position requires a positive, pro-active, and can-do attitude and ability to work under pressure in a fast-moving situation and to manage a variety of workload.
- Assist Manager Sales in accomplishment of sales activities.
- Maintain record and archive of all customer’s relevant communications. Work closely with HO Secretary to keep general awareness of record.
- Fulfill and cater to any documentational requirements in the sales and procurement processes.
- Actively engage in out of office activities, presentations, demos, field visits, trainings.
- Manage travel and admin requirements for team engaged in field projects.
- Maintain budget and expense reports.
- Make minutes of meetings, post event reports and manage distribution.
- Engage with customer to maintain cordial relations.
- Conduct quality visit at DEPO and Manufacturing Unit.
- Effectively perform as assigned to achieve company sales goals and objectives.
- Contribute to organizing successful expos and exhibitions.
- Preferably Bachelor Degree in Engineering (Electronics/Electrical/Industrial/Mechanical) or Business Administration (Marketing) from a reputable recognized institution.
- Fresh or up to 02 years of work experience in sales management and marketing. Preferably involving field travel and dynamic operations.
- The position involves both local and international traveling.
- Team player with the ability to build and leverage internal and external alliances.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
- Exhibits excellent English (written/spoken) communication and presentation skills.