The incumbent will be enrolled in a comprehensive 06 months training program during which he/she will embark on general and production specific trainings, the training program features job rotation in different key areas of the business as well as projects and practical assignments.
After successful completion of training candidate will be responsible for the production of electro-optical components.
- Candidate must develop thorough knowledge of the product (Electronics, Mechanics and Optics).
- Perform testing of product and its sub-assemblies.
- Resolve and/or report any problems arising in the product or any sub-assemblies during the production process.
- Confident and resourceful in developing solutions to a variety of assembly related problems of Optics and Electronics.
- Candidate having knowledge of image processing will be given preference.
- Contribute to the completion of organizational projects and goals on time.
- Ability to work in both an individual and team environment effectively.
Minimum Bachelors Degree in Electronics or Electrical Engineering from an accredited university.
- Knowledge of ESD Sensitivity, EPA and Clean Room Standards, HVAC is additional preferences.
- Test and debug skills (using oscilloscope, logic analyzer, multi-meter, etc.)
- Experience utilizing lean manufacturing concepts with a proven track record of lean / six sigma implementation projects
- Knowledge of MS Office and MS Project.
- Excellent written, Verbal communication and Presentation skills.
- Knowledge of maintaining data base.